Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hmmm... look at that....

Looky there. It's been almost a week. Where's the time gone? I don't know, I've been working. And I can't exactly just type this in here whenever, because I do work, and no one knows about this blog. If they did, well, then I couldn't be brutally honest on it, could I?! I could... that's not right to say. I COULD, but I wouldn't feel as comfortable in doing so.

So yesterday... I get into it with Walter again. This is becoming fairly common. He dumps me as a friend, I get caustic. Vicious circle. But you know what? I'm tired of him treating me like I either have no feelings, or that I do, but are of no consequence. Perhaps not to him, but please... I'd like to keep them intact. It's a form of rejection, of course, and it smarts no matter what. I guess we're over it now, but like I said to him before. This shit is broken, and there is no way it's going to go back to what it was. It was really good. And now it's really over.

I haven't talked to J-Dub since last week, but I'm not going to bother him today. Even though I saw his oily boss last night. Seriously, I think he rinses his mop in Crisco. It's horrible. I could probably wring it out, but I wouldn't want the residue slipping off my palms. HA!

I am supposed to go see a movie tonight with my BFF, but with this bullshit cold weather, I'm thinking not. You know what I wish for? Warmth, and sunshine, and money, and no stress. I'm totally stressing now because of this whole job thing, and I'm thinking, I should just pay off these bills, right? Just in case. The other part says NO. Save the money. I think I just pay the bills as much as possible, and then when tax time rolls in, save some of that. I want to go to Pointfest this year, but I can't think of anything else. We aren't going to be able to afford anything else this year. I'd still like to do a summer weekend in STL with the kids. My sister keeps implying that we should go somewhere, just me and her. I have no money, and that's my excuse. As good as it gets, these days. I am too tired. What if I lose my job? Man, I'd look forward to being a total snoozehound. Up late, sleep late. Actually, I'd probably try to get back to school. So I can figure what I'm going to be when I grow up. Have a real career. I have always said that, and I keep having jobs. BAH!

Oooh, that reminds me. Is AI on tonight? I have to watch! The new RR/RW challenge starts tomorrow, and I have to watch that. I think I'm current on my other shows, though. Which is nice, for a change. I'm notorious for not keeping upwith my recordings. Probably because I feel no real sense of urgency, knowing they'll be there. Unlike most things in life.

No comments: