Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My husband is an idiot

Have I mentioned this before? Yes, he's an idiot. He's a fucking clueless asshole. My son, who is 5, has strep. I cannot get him to take medicine. In fact, he's going to have to go in for a penicillin shot tomorrow due to this. He throws up everything, including his medicine when I can actually talk him into taking it. Fuck it, I'm staying home tomorrow to ensure that this gets done. Adam is going to work. The reason I say he's an asshole is because whilst I was trying to get Aidan's medicine down him tonight, Adam was too busy playing HIS FUCKING GAME to help. Yes, he's addicted to WoW. He's unable to do anything else when that is going on. When he's raiding. Everyone I know thinks that he's a fucking lamer due to this problem. And you know what? They are 100% right. I am leaving him. For multiple reasons, but this is one of them. Let the weight loss begin!

No comments: