I nearly forgot! I am going back out LV in May. I'm very excited!! I leave on 5/26 and return on 5/30. It's a Monday to Friday thing... the extra day mostly because of wonky flight times. Instead of getting there in the morning, we will arrive in the evening... like 5:30 or 6 p.m. on Monday. And instead of leaving in the afternoon on Friday, we leave at like... 10 a.m. And believe it or not, it was actually CHEAPER to stay the extra day. I don't know, either... Baffling.
Either way, staying at Planet Hollywood again. Yes, I know... but I'm familiar with the layout and the attached mall is a plus. I love H&M and Urban Outfitters. Right now I'm too fat for the clothes, but hopefully that will change one of these days. Speaking of change... I think I forgot my birth control pill again this morning! This is the 2nd time I've done that this week. WTF? I am not having sex, though, so I'm not worried about that. I just don't want any funny business. My stomach is about to start growling. NO GOOD. I can't eat right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment